Sunday, June 22, 2008

Affirmation

FIRED UP AND FOCUSED

My entire day is one continuous affirmation.

I am walking, talking and behaving in a cheerful and positive manner, visualizing and feeling enthusiastic about everything I do.

My mental movies, combined with Emotion, are the previews of My life’s coming attractions. My biggest single job is to exert the self-control, self-mastery and self-discipline needed to keep My words, thoughts and pictures off what I don’t want, and focused squarely on what I do want. Add to this a dash of confident expectations and I’m on My way to a positive mental attitude and happy, satisfying life. I am Happy, Healthy and Wealthy

I am worthy of my Dreams and Goals.

I am Grateful for all that is in my Life.

My Life is filled with excitement and success.

No comments: